Friday, September 21, 2012

Yet Another Times of Israel Post

Mike L.

I am trying to figure out what to publish here, what to publish there, and what to publish elsewhere.

I have placed another piece at the Times of Israel because, quite frankly, it's a somewhat longer, somewhat more serious kind of piece than I have tended to do, particularly recently, and because it will get more eyeballs.

It's a piece called Interpreting Violence and its purpose is to place Arab, Palestinian, and Jewish violence (or reactions to that violence) within something that resembles the larger, and longer, historical context of the experience of Jewish dhimmitude in the Muslim world since the 7th century.

I want to thank those of you guys who drop in over there, because the support means a lot to me, but I also want to assure people that I have no intention of abandoning this joint.

Israel Thrives is my blog home, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment